Consent and fulfilment of the information obligation clause
Fulfilling the controller’s obligation specified in Art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/670 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, referred to as the GDPR) (Official Journal of the European Union L, No 119, p. 1), I inform that:
- The controllers of your personal data are the Partners in Mobile Homes Producer Letniskowo.pl Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. conducting business activity in Białystok.
- Your personal data are processed for the purpose of enabling contact by electronic means.
- The basis for the processing of your personal data is a consent granted to the Controller – Art. 6 sec. 1 letter a of the GDPR.
- Your personal data may be made available to other subjects; in particular to public bodies or other subjects entitled to it pursuant to the provisions of the law, for the purpose of the Controller fulfilling their obligations and the banks making settlements; subjects entrusted by the Controller with the processing of personal data by means of personal data processing agreements; subjects rendering courier or postal services as well as web portals: Facebook, Instagram, OLX; external system suppliers supporting the Controller’s activity. Your personal data are not made available commercially.
- Your personal data are not transferred to a third country. They are not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
- Your personal data will be stored until the consent to the processing is withdrawn or during the period of service implementation, warranty period and required by the law period of storing accounting records.
- You have the right to:
- obtain from the Controller access to personal data,
- rectification, erasure or restriction of the data processing,
- object to the processing,
- data portability,
- withdraw a consent to the processing at any moment without affecting lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal,
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
The President of the Personal Data Protection Office
ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw
tel. 22 860 70 86.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, yet necessary for enabling contact by electronic means.